LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Saber Cabinets products are warranted to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. This warranty extends only to the first retail purchaser of the product and is redeemable only with proof of purchase by the original purchaser. Any Saber Cabinets product replaced under the terms of this limited warranty inherits the remaining warranty period from the original purchase.
Saber Cabinets will replace any defective product or part as long as it was installed, operated, and maintained according to the instructions attached to or furnished with the product. In the event that Saber Cabinets deems the product to be defective, Saber Cabinets will be responsible for only the replacement of the defective product.
For the first 12 months following the original purchase, Saber Cabinets will reimburse shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or return defective products. After 12 months from the original purchase, Saber Cabinets will not cover any shipping or freight fees to deliver replacement products or return defective products.
No cost for labor or installation will be reimbursed.
Saber Cabinets will not pay for:
- Service calls to correct the installation of any Saber Cabinets products or to instruct you how to use or install them.
- Any labor costs during the limited warranty period.
- Damage due to improper installation, intentional or accidental misuse or abuse, modification, or mishandling.
- Damage due to normal wear and tear.
- Damage due to fire, flood, neglect, corrosion, acts of God, or accident.
- Damage due to improperly loading cabinets beyond the specified maximum weight capacity outlined in the product instructions provided with the product.
- Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, dings, cracks, or imperfections in paint that do not affect the structural or functional capability of the product.
- Surfaces damaged due to chemical interaction, resulting in corrosion of paint or metal.
- Repairs or replacement when your product is used in other than normal, single family household use, such as in a commercial environment or handled in any way inconsistent with the installation instructions provided with the product.
- Replacement keys or locking mechanisms.
- Loss of product contents due to theft, fire, flood, accident, or Acts of God.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties; Limitation of Remedies
Implied warranties, including to the extent applicable warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded to the extent legally permissible. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited to one (1) year, or the shortest period allowed by law. Some states and provinces do not allow limitations or exclusions on how long an implied warranty of merchantability or fitness may last, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
Obtaining Limited Lifetime Warranty Service:
If you need service, call Saber Cabinets customer service at 800-626-6875, or email email@example.com.